Our Fun, Creativity and Happiness commitment applies to all, whether you are a client, friend of client, supplier or employee of Cordare Studio. We guarantee that you will be with people from Cordare Studio that are dedicated to making your experience with our studio remarkable.
Furthermore, we commitment that our relationship with you will be guided by our core values:
- Act with integrity
- Commitment to excellence
- Pursue growth and learning
- Respect for the Individual
- Accessibility to the community
We hold our core values true by:
- Seeking constant feedback from our staff, clients, friends of clients, and suppliers on their experiences in dealing with Cordare
- Establishing a professional development framework within our studio enabling to grow our artistic and technological knowledge
- Treat our peers and clients with respect, and do our best to address and resolve any concerns that are raised
If you ever find that any of our actions are not consistent with our Fun, Creativity and Happiness vision, let us know and we will personally contact you by the next day the studio opens. We want to understand your concerns and we will do everything in our power to make things right, right away.
The Power of our Vision
At Cordare Studio we are proud to bring creativity to our clients, suppliers and employees. Through our portraits, product development and knowledge sharing we hope to build better relationships. We commit to bringing you Fun, Creativity and Happiness. We see this as the most powerful way to bring you Cordare’s (to give of one’s heart) portrait photography. Because when we care, your care for the people in your life shines through in your photographs.
Why Our Commitment is Different
We have the experience, talent, time and believe in our commitment . We even put it in our studio name Cordare which means to give of one’s heart. We invite you to meet with us in our studio to see the difference for yourself. Call us on +61 7 3352 5531 or e-mail us for additional information.